Stylish Gite with superb facilities inside & out!
Providing the ultimate holiday experience so you can...
get away from it all, unwind, see the sights,
experience village life in France, revive your spirits -
and return home refreshed!
Take a tour of Beaux Souvenirs
This bright and spacious self-catering gite is built from local Perigordian stone which has the added benefit of keeping it cool in the heat of summer. It is designed to sleep a maximum of 4 people.
A modern kitchen fully equipped with general utensils, cooking equipment, and basic condiments plus;
- Electric kettle
- Electric Toaster
- Electric Coffeemaker
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining table for 4 persons
The lounge has 2 comfortable corner sofas, perfect for relaxing after a busy day. For cooler periods the heater is by a pellet burner.
- Complimentary WIFI
- JVC smart television
- British TV
- Board games
The luxurious bathroom has 2 vanity units with plenty of storage, mirrors above and an electric point in-between, ideal for small electrical appliances. Off the bathroom is a small laundry room. We supply;
- Thick towels
- Pool towels
- Power hairdryer
- Washing machine and washing pods
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes dryer and pegs
Each of our 2 bedrooms is tastefully decorated for a peaceful nights sleep. They feature;
- Very comfortable top quality king size sprung mattresses
- Superior cotton sheets and duvet
- Choice of feather or microfibre pillows
- Bedside lights/lamps
- Chest of drawers and hanging space with wooden hangers
- Mirrors and electric points
- Electric wall heaters
The patio, surrounding garden and pool are all for the sole use of our gite guests.
- 12m x 6m in-ground pool
- Gas barbeque
- Outside lounge chairs with cushions
- Dining table
- Sun loungers/deckchairs
- Garden parasols
- One hour tour of the fashion museum
- Complimentary wine and starter hamper (Inc Bread, crackers, butter, eggs, milk, tea and coffee, local cheese)
- 2 sets of golf clubs available
- Picnic coolbox
- Local map showing places to visit /tourist brochures