This Stylish Gite has superb facilities inside & out!
For the ultimate holiday experience, why not take a tour of Beaux Souvenirs...
This bright and spacious self-catering gite is built from local Perigordian stone which has the added benefit of keeping it cool in the heat of summer. It is designed to sleep a maximum of 4 people.
A modern kitchen fully equipped with general utensils, cooking equipment, and basic condiments plus;
- Electric kettle
- Electric Toaster
- Electric Coffeemaker
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining table for 4 persons
The lounge has 2 comfortable corner sofas, perfect for relaxing after a busy day. For cooler periods the heater is by a pellet burner.
As the sun goes down our guests can enjoy a glass of wine over a leisurely game of scrabble?
For your pleasure the gite also includes;
- Complimentary WIFI
- JVC smart television
- British channels
- DVD player
- Board games
- Playing cards
- Books on the region
- Paperback novels
- Plug socket by the table
The luxurious bathroom has a walk-in power shower. The 2 vanity units come with plenty of storage, mirrors above and an electric point in-between, ideal for small electrical appliances. Off the bathroom is a small laundry room.
- Quality towels
- Pool towels
- Power hairdryer
- Washing machine and washing pods
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes dryer and pegs
Our 2 bedrooms are tastefully decorated for a peaceful night's sleep.
- Very comfortable top quality king size sprung mattresses
- Superior cotton sheets and duvet
- Choice of feather or microfibre pillows
- Bedside lights/lamps
- Chest of drawers and hanging space with wooden hangers
- Electric points
- Electric wall heaters
The patio, surrounding garden and pool are all for the sole use of our gite guests.
You will find;
- 12m x 6m in-ground pool, cleaned daily
- Gas barbeque
- Outside lounge chairs with cushions
- Dining table
- Sun loungers/deckchairs
- Garden parasols
- Night lamps
- Herb garden
To help our guests make the most of their stay we also offer the following;
- A welcome hamper (inc. bread, crackers, biscuits, butter, eggs, milk, tea and coffee, local cheese)
- Complimentary wine
- Local map showing places to visit
- Tourist brochures
- Picnic coolbox
- 2 sets of golf clubs available on request
In addition, guests can book a one-hour tour of the fashion museum.