Lower Price on Rental Rates Available Outside the Summer Season
We are open throughout the year, as there is always something to do and see, whatever the season.
The arrival day and time for the High and Peak season is Saturday at 4 pm. For all other periods, the arrival time is from 4pm.
The arrival day may be flexible depending on previous guests. Departure is by 10 am unless a later time has been agreed beforehand.
For your information:
Bank Holidays in France for 2019
- Mon 22nd April
- Wed 1st May/Wed 8th May/Thur 30th May
- Mon 10th June
- Sun 14th July
- Thur Aug 15th
- Fri 1st Nov/ Mon 11th Nov
- Wed 25th Dec
- Wed 1st Jan
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|High season||15 Dec 18||04 Jan 19||£850||£135||£145||5 Nights|
|Low season||05 Jan 19||29 Mar 19||£600||£99||£109||3 Nights|
|Medium season||30 Mar 19||31 May 19||£750||£120||£130||3 Nights|
|High season||01 Jun 19||12 Jul 19||£1100||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak season||13 Jul 19||30 Aug 19||£1300||-||-||7 Nights|
|High season||31 Aug 19||27 Sep 19||£1100||-||-||7 Nights|
|Medium season||28 Sep 19||01 Nov 19||£750||£120||£130||3 Nights|
|Low season||02 Nov 19||13 Dec 19||£600||£99||£109||3 Nights|
|High season||14 Dec 19||03 Jan 20||£850||£135||£145||5 Nights|
- Our gite is fully inclusive of everything within the accommodation, except in winter months when the first bag of wood pellets is included and further can be purchased for a small charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental is payable within 7 days of booking to secure the accommodation. This payment is non-refundable.
- The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is less than 10 weeks then the full amount is payable at time of booking. You can pay via Paypal. full details of how to do so will be forwarded with your booking confirmation.
- A standard security deposit of £250/€300 is required with all bookings, paid within the week before arrival. This covers the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning (inc barbeque) or missing items. The best way to pay the deposit is via Paypal as this is then easily refunded and secure via Paypal within 7 days after departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- The pool is open from the start of the high season on 1st June to the end of the high season on 27th September. Any extension to these dates is possible if the weather is permitting and is at the discretion of the owners.
- Due to the possibility of some guests being allergic to animal hairs, we regret that we have a policy of not accepting any pets.
Are you all ready to contact us to confirm your booking?
Here are our full terms and conditions