Why pay additional fees to online travel agencies?
Why Book Direct with your Gite owner?
Today, when booking holiday accommodation, people opt to do it via an online travel agency (OTA) like Booking dot com which they pay a considerable fee, or directly with the owner. So, for the best price, we fully recommend booking directly with us via our contact us page.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|High season||03 Sep 22||01 Oct 22||£1390||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||01 Oct 22||29 Oct 22||£850||£135||£145||5 Nights|
|Low season||29 Oct 22||17 Dec 22||£645||£99||£109||2 Nights|
|Xmas season||17 Dec 22||07 Jan 23||£1200||£189||£199||4 Nights|
|Low season||07 Jan 23||25 Mar 23||£645||£99||£109||4 Nights|
|Mid season||25 Mar 23||27 May 23||£850||£135||£145||5 Nights|
|High season||27 May 23||01 Jul 23||£1390||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak season||01 Jul 23||02 Sep 23||£1790||-||-||7 Nights|
|High season||02 Sep 23||30 Sep 23||£1390||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid season||30 Sep 23||28 Oct 23||£850||£135||£145||5 Nights|
|Low season||28 Oct 23||16 Dec 23||£645||£99||£109||4 Nights|
|Xmas season||16 Dec 23||06 Jan 24||£1200||£189||£199||4 Nights|
- Our gite is fully inclusive of everything within the accommodation, except in winter months when the first bag of wood pellets is included and further can be purchased for a small charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental is payable within 7 days of booking to secure the accommodation. This payment is non-refundable unless border restrictions prevent travel.
- We will refund or move your stay to an alternative date ONLY if border restrictions prevent holiday travel at the time of the stay.
- The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is less than 10 weeks then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. You can pay via bank transfer, full details of how to do so will be forwarded with your booking confirmation.
- A standard security deposit of £250/€300 is required with all bookings, paid within the week before arrival. This covers the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning (inc barbeque) or missing items. The best way to pay the deposit is via bank transfer and will be refunded within 7 days after departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- A local tourist tax of 0.83 euros is charged per person/per night. It's payable at the end of the stay.
- The pool is open from the start of the high season on 28th May to the end of the high season on 1st October. Any extension to these dates is possible if the weather is permitting and is at the discretion of the owners, please ask at the time of booking.
- Due to the possibility of some guests being allergic to animal hairs, we regret that we have a policy of not accepting any pets.