Rental rates for Beaux Souvenirs
Why pay additional fees to online travel agencies?
When You Can Book Direct with your Gite owner?
Today, many people choose to use an online travel agency (OTA) like Booking dot com when booking holiday accommodation which comes at a price. However, the best deals can be found with the hosts. So, for a more personal service simply book direct!
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Peak season||01 Jul 23||02 Sep 23||£1950||-||-||7 Nights|
|High season||02 Sep 23||30 Sep 23||£1490||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid season||30 Sep 23||06 Oct 23||£890||£139||£149||5 Nights|
|Mid season||23 Mar 24||31 May 24||£950||£150||£165||4 Nights|
|High season||01 Jun 24||28 Jun 24||£1560||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak season||29 Jun 24||30 Aug 24||£2050||-||-||7 Nights|
|High season||31 Aug 24||27 Sep 24||£1560||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid season||28 Sep 24||18 Oct 24||£950||-||-||4 Nights|
- Our gite is fully inclusive of everything within the accommodation, except in winter months when the first bag of wood pellets is included and further can be purchased for a small charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental is payable within 7 days of booking to secure the accommodation. This payment is non-refundable unless border restrictions prevent travel.
- We will refund or move your stay to an alternative date ONLY if border restrictions prevent holiday travel at the time of the stay.
- The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is less than 10 weeks then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. You can pay via bank transfer, full details of how to do so will be forwarded with your booking confirmation.
- A standard security deposit of £250/€300 is required with all bookings, paid within the week before arrival. This covers the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning (inc barbeque) or missing items. The best way to pay the deposit is via bank transfer and will be refunded within 7 days after departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- A local tourist tax of 0.83 euros is charged per person/per night. It's payable at the end of the stay.
- The pool is open from the start of the high season on 27th May to the end of the high season on 30 September. Any extension to these dates is possible if the weather is permitting and is at the discretion of the owners, please ask at the time of booking.
- Due to the possibility of some guests being allergic to animal hair, we regret that we have a policy of not accepting any pets.