A stylish gite with superb facilities inside and out!
Providing the ultimate holiday experience so you can...
Get away from it all, unwind, see the sights,
experience village life in France and revive your spirits -
so you go home refreshed!
Take a tour of Beaux Souvenirs
This bright and spacious self-catering gite is built from local Perigordian stone which has the added benefit of keeping it cool in the heat of summer. It is designed to sleep a maximum of 4 people.
A modern kitchen fully equipped with general utensils, cooking equipment, and basic condiments plus;
- Electric kettle
- Electric Toaster
- Electric Coffeemaker
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining table for 4 persons
The lounge has 2 comfortable corner sofas, perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
- Complimentary WIFI
- JVC smart television
- British TV
- Board games
The luxurious bathroom has 2 vanity units with plenty of storage, mirrors above and an electric point in-between, ideal for small electrical appliances. Off the bathroom is a small laundry room.
- Thick towels
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes dryer
Each of our 2 bedrooms is tastefully decorated for
- Very comfortable top quality king size sprung mattresses
- Superior cotton sheets and duvet
- Choice of feather or microfibre pillows
- Bedside lights/lamps
- Chest of drawers and hanging space with wooden hangers
- Mirrors and electric points
The patio, surrounding garden and pool are all for the sole use of our gite guests.
- 12m x 6m in-ground pool
- Gas barbeque
- Outside lounge chairs with cushions
- Dining table
- Sun loungers
- Garden parasols
Please remember to organise holiday insurance before you come as we cannot be held responsible for delays, accidents, injuries or losses incurred on the route and during your stay.
- 2 sets of golf clubs available (golf courses nearby)
- Picnic coolbox
- Complimentary wine and starter hamper (Inc Bread, crackers, butter, eggs, milk, tea and coffee, local cheese)
- French map book (ideal if you are flying)
- One hour tour of the fashion museum
- Local map showing places to visit
- Tourist brochures
To make the most of your holiday a car is essential and can be hired at any of the airports serving the Dordogne including Limoges, Brive, Bergerac, and Bordeaux. For those who don't want to drive every day, it is only a 9-minute drive to the village of La Coquille which has a mainline train service linking Limoges to Perigueux from where you can connect to many of the tourist sites in the region as well as major cities in France.
If you enjoy cycling, the roads in the area are very quiet and to hire them we recommend you visit www.bikehiredirect.com.
Why not check to see if your preferred dates are available here?.