Eating out is a fabulous experience in this part of France and there is a huge variety to choose from. Here are just a few that we can suggest.
- Rumours Bistro - Miallet
- Auberge Saint Georges - (5.8km) Saint Jory de Chalais
- Hotel Les Voyageurs - (6.7km) La Coquille
- Hostellerie St Jacques - (6.8km) Saint Saud Lacoussiere
- The Fiddlers Rest (8.7km) - on N21 towards Perigueux
- Chateau Mavaleix - (11.1km) just off N21 towards Perigueux
- L'Escapade des Sens - (14.9km) Thiviers
- Auberge-de-la-truffe - (35.3km) Sorges
- Le Moulin de L'abbeye - (35.3km) Brantome Michelin Starred
- Restaurant l' Essential - (54.4km) Perigueux Michelin Starred with chef Eric Vidal
Night markets are very popular with both the French and tourists, especially in high summer. You simply browse the many stalls, choose your meal and take it back to the table and enjoy dining al fresco. This can often be accompanied with music by a local band or DJ and there are night markets close to us in Champagnac de Belair, Perigueux, Nontron and Brantome.