Why pay additional fees to online travel agencies?
Why Book Direct with your Gite owner?
Today, when booking holiday accommodation, people opt to do it via an online travel agency (OTA) like Booking dot com which they pay a considerable fee, or directly with the owner. So, for the best price, we fully recommend booking directly with us via our contact us page.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Medium season||27 Mar 21||28 May 21||£900||£155||£165||2 Nights|
|HIgh season||29 May 21||02 Jul 21||£1200||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak season||03 Jul 21||03 Sep 21||£1500||-||-||7 Nights|
|HIgh season||04 Sep 21||08 Oct 21||£1200||-||-||7 Nights|
|Medium season||09 Oct 21||05 Nov 21||£900||£155||£165||2 Nights|
|Low season||06 Nov 21||17 Dec 21||£600||£99||£109||2 Nights|
|Xmas season||18 Dec 21||07 Jan 22||£1100||£189||£199||4 Nights|
- Our gite is fully inclusive of everything within the accommodation, except in winter months when the first bag of wood pellets is included and further can be purchased for a small charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental is payable within 7 days of booking to secure the accommodation. This payment is non-refundable.
- The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is less than 10 weeks then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. You can pay via bank transfer, full details of how to do so will be forwarded with your booking confirmation.
- A standard security deposit of £250/€300 is required with all bookings, paid within the week before arrival. This covers the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning (inc barbeque) or missing items. The best way to pay the deposit is via bank transfer and will be refunded within 7 days after departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- A local tourist tax of 0.83 euros is charged per person/per night. It's payable at the end of the stay.
- The pool is open from the start of the high season on 1st June to the end of the high season on 27th September. Any extension to these dates is possible if the weather is permitting and is at the discretion of the owners, please ask at the time of booking.
- Due to the possibility of some guests being allergic to animal hairs, we regret that we have a policy of not accepting any pets.