Lower price on rental rates available outside the main season
For our best accommodation prices, we fully recommend booking directly with us via our contact us page.
The rental prices below are for the gite Beaux Souvenirs;
- The gite has 2 bedrooms, each one contains 1 kingsize bed.
- The maximum capacity in a booking is 4 adults.
- The price includes bed linen and towels and normal consumption of water, general electricity, barbeque gas, and wood burner pellets.
- There is no extra fee for cleaning as guests are expected to leave the gite as clean and tidy as they found on arrival. The owners reserve the right to deduct £75 for cleaning from the damages cover should the gite be left excessively dirty after departure.
Additional costs include;
- £250/€300 damages cover due 7 days prior to arrival and normally returned within 7 days of departure.
- Taxe de Sejour (local tourist tax) set at 0.83 cents per adult/per night and payable at the end of the stay.
Terms and Conditions;
Please read our full Terms and Conditions here.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Peak season||04 Jul 20||04 Sep 20||£1500||-||-||7 Nights|
|HIgh season||05 Sep 20||09 Oct 20||£1200||-||-||7 Nights|
|Medium season||10 Oct 20||06 Nov 20||£900||£155||£165||2 Nights|
|Low season||07 Nov 20||18 Dec 20||£600||£99||£109||2 Nights|
|Xmas season||19 Dec 20||08 Jan 21||£1100||£189||£199||4 Nights|
|Low season||09 Jan 21||26 Mar 21||£600||£99||£109||2 Nights|
|Medium season||27 Mar 21||28 May 21||£900||£155||£165||2 Nights|
|HIgh season||29 May 21||02 Jul 21||£1200||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak season||03 Jul 21||03 Sep 21||£1500||-||-||7 Nights|
|HIgh season||04 Sep 21||08 Oct 21||£1200||-||-||7 Nights|
|Medium season||09 Oct 21||05 Nov 21||£900||£155||£165||2 Nights|
|Low season||06 Nov 21||17 Dec 21||£600||£99||£109||2 Nights|
|Xmas season||18 Dec 21||07 Jan 22||£1100||£189||£199||4 Nights|
- Our gite is fully inclusive of everything within the accommodation, except in winter months when the first bag of wood pellets is included and further can be purchased for a small charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental is payable within 7 days of booking to secure the accommodation. This payment is non-refundable.
- The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is less than 10 weeks then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. You can pay via Paypal. full details of how to do so will be forwarded with your booking confirmation.
- A standard security deposit of £250/€300 is required with all bookings, paid within the week before arrival. This covers the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning (inc barbeque) or missing items. The best way to pay the deposit is via Paypal as this is then easily refunded and secure via Paypal within 7 days after departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- The pool is open from the start of the high season on 1st June to the end of the high season on 27th September. Any extension to these dates is possible if the weather is permitting and is at the discretion of the owners, please ask at the time of booking.
- Due to the possibility of some guests being allergic to animal hairs, we regret that we have a policy of not accepting any pets.